About the author:
Rosinsko Hiro Susanto | (Advertising) Brand Planner | Master of Science in Communication
How to use this blog?
“After reading Aristotle, she realized it was just as important to keep her ideas orderly.” – Jostein Gaarder in Sophie’s World
The author will try his best to keep all post under five categories. Using categorical methods on Summary of Things, might be better for readers who use this blog as reading/watching list. For example, “I have spare time. What to read/watch? Hmmm“, and there is your list, located on the top right of the front page.
On Summary of Things, there are three main categories:
- Books that are worth your time
- Movies that are worth your time
- Contents that are worth your time
Plus, two others categories that might worth your time.
- X Things I’ve learned; I do things, I make mistakes, so you don’t have to.
- Things I care about; ideas that I believe will make this world a little cozier.
Find me on LinkedIn